Love's spot

Monday, October 02, 2006

For my friend Iisha :)

What do I eat?

Chocolate. Oh so sweet..a tasty treat.
Is too much sugar okay? Will it be good for Baby J?




..next

Chicken. Real juicy and finger lickin..
Fried or baked, it'll look good on my plate!




Do I feel like cooking it though?
Heeeccckk No..

..next!

Mac N cheese, if you please.
Rich and gooey..and not too chewy.



Nothin water's my mouth like food from the south!
But If I eat too fast..will it give Baby J gas?

Never mind..

Oh, what shall I do? Eat left overs or something new?
A smorgasboard or a little snack? Mc E-Dees or Jack N da Crack?


I'm at a loss, but something should be done..
I know! I'll call Clifton!

LOL..

2 Comments:

  • I LOVE IT! Darn it... now I want to eat all of the items you mentioned.
    Oh well, I guess Clifton has to pick something up on the way home :)

    By Blogger Baby "J", at 11:53 AM  

  • Look at you sprucing up your page with picture of all of this delicious food! I like it even more now.

    By Blogger Baby "J", at 6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home